NOTE: Item attributes will ONLY work on Paper and its forks. Trying to use item attributes in Bukkit or Spigot will NOT work.
The attributes section for items made with MythicMobs handles the Minecraft attribute system. It makes it possible to apply different attributes given to the entity wearing/using it depending on the slot.
Item: Id: item_id Attributes: Slot: Attribute: [number]
Attributes in this section also allow number ranges and forced percentages. See examples at the bottom of the page.
- Handles the attack speed or cooldown time of the item. Only does something when used on weapons.
- Using this attribute will override the original attack speed value of the item. Base item attack speed and custom attack speed do not stack.
- Sets the armor stat of the item.
- Is applicable to all items - not exclusive to armor type items.
- 1 armor = 0.5 plate pieces
- Alters the damage reduction percentage of the armor
- Sets the melee damage of the item.
- Using this attribute will override the original damage value of the item. Base item damage and custom damage do not stack.
- 1 damage = 0.5 hearts
- Modifies the health of the user when holding/wearing the item.
- Use positive numbers for extra health and negative numbers for minus health.
- 1 health = 0.5 hearts
- Sets the luck or bad luck of the item.
- Use positive numbers for luck and negative numbers for bad luck.
- Sets the knockback resistance of the item.
- Use [number]% to force percentage values.
- Sets the movement speed of the item.
- Use positive numbers for additional speed and negative numbers for minus speed.
|All||Special option. Will apply the given attributes to all slots.|
|MainHand||Attributes will only apply if item is being held in the main hand.|
|OffHand||Attributes will only apply if item is being held in the off hand.|
|Head||Attributes will only apply if item is being worn on the head slot.|
|Chest||Attributes will only apply if item is being worn on the chest/torso slot.|
|Legs||Attributes will only apply if item is being worn on the legs slot.|
|Feet||Attributes will only apply if item is being worn on the feet slot.|
This example item will grant +10 luck when the item is held in the main hand, but will grant +7 luck and +2 extra damage if the item is held in the off hand slot:
lucky_charms: Id: potato_item Display: 'Rotten Lucky Charm' Attributes: MainHand: Luck: 10 OffHand: Luck: 7 Damage: 2
This example item grants +2 extra health no matter which slot the item is being held, but will also grant +4% movement speed if the item is worn in the feet slot:
happy_feet: Id: leather_boots Display: 'Penguin Hide' Attributes: All: Health: 2 Feet: MovementSpeed: 0.04
Each time this item is generated it will have a random damage value between 3 and 5 and a random speed bonus between 1 % and 5 % when worn in the main hand:
lucky_sword: Id: wood_sword Display: '&eLucky Sword&r' Attributes: MainHand: Damage: 3-5 MovementSpeed: 0.01-0.05